The Grantchester Charity Runs would like to express their sincere gratitude to the following:
- All the participants for their support and donations to the Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust & East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices
- Trumpington Farm Company – Richard Pemberton and David Knott for allowing the courses over their property
- Elizabeth O’Beirne-Ranelagh for use of her paddock
- Francis Burkitt and the Village of Grantchester for the use of their Car Park
- Nicky Newton and the Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust
- Sophie Baker and the team at our new charity, East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices
- Justin Fairhall of Flair Catering, the Main Sponsor and Official Starter
- HotelRes – sponsor for organization & marketing
- Chloe Beeton our official warm-up leader
- Natalie Harman of Sports Corrective Therapy for on-site physio and consultation
- The Marshals, Registration crew, Timers and all the other Helpers on the day
Many thanks for all the feedback. The new timing system was a massive improvement (you’ve no idea how massive) but we are already hard at work on further refinements.
We look forward to seeing you all on Sunday, October 8th, 2017 for the next Grantchester Charity 10k & 3k.